Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chopgasm

*click picture for link

Who doesn't love a food processor that comes with an instructional DVD? I am a girl who loves to cook, but hates to chop. While my husband, real cafe-kitchen-trained chef and perfectionist extraordinaire, has knife skills that make Japanese mandolins tremble with envy, I simply can't cut it. No matter how slowly I chop, my food pieces are uneven and unseemly. I have a tiny pink chopper that is on the fritz, and is only working because my handy friend, Cam, strategically stuck a toothpick in the connector. Classy, huh? Other than the hefty price tag for this Cuisinart Elite Food Processor, the only thing keeping me from purchasing one now is my pixie kitchen:





I don't have the counter or cabinet space for such a kitchen marvel. Check out the stats on this dream appliance:

  • High-capacity, heavy-duty processor with an ultrapowerful motor.
  • 12-cup has two interchangeable bowls (12-cup and 4-cup cap.).
  • 14-cup has three interchangeable bowls (14-cup, 11-cup and 4 1/2-cup cap.).
  • Easy-to-clean electronic touch-pad controls feature a pulse function.
  • SealTight™ system creates a spillproof seal between the bowls and lid, allowing you to fill the bowl to maximum capacity without leakage.
  • BladeLock feature locks each blade securely into place while you're pouring ingredients from the bowl.
  • Blades and discs are made from durable, easy-care stainless steel.
  • Redesigned adjustable slicing disc lets you customize size and thickness (up to 6mm) when you're chopping and slicing.
  • Reversible shredding disc allows you to quickly grate thick or thin shreds of ingredients.
  • Dough blade makes fast work of kneading.
  • Chopping blade processes foods or thoroughly mixes ingredients.
  • Extra-large feed tube eliminates the need to precut most ingredients.
  • Rugged die-cast-metal housing ensures stability and years of use.

  • Guess I'll have to keep dreaming. Maybe by the time I have the cash and counter to support this amazing food processor they'll make it in pink.

    Una día,
    Autumn

    1 comment:

    1. I feel ya on the food processor girl! We don't have one here. This weekend I had two blocks of cheddar cheese to grate and got smart with the one at home (but it's as old as the hills and teeny tiny). So here's hoping maybe when I get married we could both get one . . sounds like an idea to me. I guess I should get to work on that ring though!

      ReplyDelete